Monday, April 21, 2014

Poll: Name My Movie Awards


I've been thinking about naming my awards for some time, but I can't decide on a name. I've narrowed it down to two options (the Classicblanca Awards or the CinSpec/Cinspec Awards), though I'm open to suggestions. You can vote in the sidebar or in the comments below.

The poll closes on Thursday night (April 24), and I'll update the titles of my ballot posts accordingly. Also, I'll likely add a disclaimer to those posts, as I still have several films to see and may update my awards picks in the future.

8 comments:

  1. I like CinSpec, although I think CineSpec has an easier ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is classicblanca because of Casablanca (1942), right? That said, I would probably say Cin Spec sounds cooler and is easier to pronouce-so that's my vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I chose that name when I was focusing more on classic movies. CinSpec is definitely easier to pronounce. :)

      Delete
  3. I kind of like the Classicblanca Awards as that's the name of your blog and you do write a lot about classic movies :D Looking forward to your award posts, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruth! I like both, but the Classicblanca Awards would be fine with me. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm voting for Classicblanca Awards.

    ReplyDelete